About the Academy
We have high expectations and aim to inspire all children to develop a love of learning through our curriculum but to also learn respect, responsibility and resilience to become confident and successful individuals in an ever-changing world.
Our vision – Dream, Believe, Achieve
We aim to provide an opportunity for all our children to develop resilience, self-belief and aspirations to achieve. These beliefs form our vision which shapes all aspects of school life.
Resilience, Aspiration, Achievements and self-belief are the golden threads that prepare our children to become the positive citizens of the future.
We aim, through inspirational teaching, to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment where children are confident to take risks.
We are ambitious for all, embedding the self-belief that anything is possible.
We inspire and motivate learners to achieve by expanding their experiences of the world around them.
We are proud to work in partnership with our community and together we challenge ourselves to achieve more.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. We hope you enjoy finding out more about our academy.
Ethos & Culture
- Student learning, attainment, achievement and well being are at the centre of strategic thinking, planning and actions.
- A ‘can do’ attitude is actively promoted and prevalent throughout the Academy.
- There is a culture of success where achievement is rewarded and celebrated.
- Underpinned by high aspirations and ambition for both students and staff there is an expectation for everyone to be determined and have a desire and commitment to continuously improve.
- The independent status of the Academy is fully embraced to encourage self-confidence, a pro-active approach and taking responsibility for one’s own actions whilst enabling a rapid and appropriate response to changing circumstances.
About the Trust
Landau Forte Charitable Trust was established in 1989 and now operates 6 Primary, Secondary and Sixth Form Academies across the Midlands. Our education model and over 20 years of experience operating an innovative and forward-thinking educational organisation has become the DNA from which more Landau Forte Academies have been developed.
We are passionate about educating children across the 4 – 19 age range. It is our intention to make a positive difference to the lives of young people with the ambition of securing the best education possible for them.
For more information about the Trust and our academies, we encourage you to visit the Landau Forte Charitable Trust website.
Contact details for the Trust can be found at the end of the Academy’s Contact page.
Annual Report & Accounts
Scheme of Delegation
Directors & Trustees
|Martin Landau||President of the Trust, Principal Founding Sponsor, Chair of the Board of Directors and Trustee|
|The Hon Mrs Olga Polizzi, CBE||Deputy Chair of the Board of Directors and Trustee|
|The Hon Sir Rocco Forte||Founding Sponsor, Board of Directors and Trustee|
|Alex Polizzi||Member of Board of Directors|
|Simon Shooter||Member of Board of Directors|