We aim to maintain a standard of dress which is in keeping with the ethos of the Academy. We kindly ask that all parents comply with our Dress Code.
Our Academy uniform consists of:
- Navy sweatshirt, navy cardigan or a navy V-neck jumper
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Black socks, if worn under trousers
- Grey or navy socks, if worn with a skirt or pinafore dress
- Blue checked dresses may be worn between March and October
- Grey tailored shorts may be worn between March and October
- Sensible, low-heeled plain black shoes
- Trainers are not to be worn at any time other than for outdoor PE
All children must have a change of clothing for P.E. consisting of:
- White or team colour t-shirt
- Black or navy shorts
- Black or navy jogging pants may be worn when the weather is cooler
- Black pumps
- Trainers may be worn for outdoor PE only
You can order items of clothing for our Dress Code from our uniform supplier’s (Morley) website.
For full details please see our Dress Code policy.